- Candidate must possess at least Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in Haulage Operations (Logistics Industry) is required for this position preferred with supervisor or managerial experience .
- Preferably Non-Executives/ Executive specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available with Overtime Allowance
2. Key Accountabilities/Duties
- To execute the daily haulage operation effectively and efficiently by handling the communication between base and the drivers via Haulage system in order to meet the customers’ requirements, Branch’s Service Quality and Target Movements.
- To supervise and monitoring of all Haulage’s movement.
- To update daily movement (Haulage) and submit summary billing & inventory to HOD or Immediate Superior.
- To ensure drivers follow the safety requirement rules based on Customer requirement.
- To assign job to the drivers based on the Optimizer Engine and supervisor’s instruction to ensure on time movements and to reduce non-revenue journeys
- To instruct driver to do shunting and empty movement after receiving instruction from HOD or Immediate Superior.
- To update the movements done by driver in the Haulage system on time.
- To update Ready For Collection screen after receiving instruction to collect by the customers or agents.
- To attend queries on the status of the containers and update the customers accordingly.
- To assist on arrangement for repair maintenance .
- To understand, control and report to the HOD on any issues involving the drivers (i.e drivers’ welfare or discipline problems)
- To liaise with Account /HR Department for Accounting/HR issues.
- To key in daily Incentive and comply with Commission Tracking
- To carry out tasks assigned by HOD or Immediate Superior.
- To assist Department Document Controller.
- To be responsible in the aspect of Safety, Health and Environment at workplace and to comply with APAD requirement.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned from time to time by the Management.
Languages and Communication Skills
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia both written and spoken.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to interact well with all levels of employees.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Familiar with customs declaration system.
- A team player with well-developed leadership style and mature personality.
- Positive thinking, independent and able to work pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Pleasant personality and people-oriented.
- Flexible and willing to try new methods and ideas.
- High sense of commitment and responsibility.
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers