- Work side by side with the Logistics Management team and be entrusted with your own area of responsibility within the scope of your projects or day-to-day business.
- On the job training and support will be provided.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma/ Bachelors in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or any relevant courses.
- Skills Requirements: Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Minimum internship duration – 3 months.
- Training Allowance- RM 500.00/Month during internship