- To ensure correct custom code for correct computation of value to be paid by customer
- To prepare custom paper and check shipping documents to ensure correct declaration database
- To monitor response status of declaration
- To perform payment transaction to custom
- To print declaration form
- To sort declaration form and supporting document to operation for clearance
- To provide declaration status / analysis report as and when required
- To do document filing and manage the file that relate to custom rules, regulations and practice
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM or Diploma in Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in logistics industry / related field is highly preferred for this position.
- However, fresh graduates will be considered as well.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to interact with people from all levels.
- Good communication skills in English/Malay.
- Able to work independently, multi-task, organized, meticulous, result-orientated and able to meet deadlines.
- Resourceful, proactive and able to work in a fast, dynamic and challenging environment.
- Positive working attitude and good team player.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pasir Gudang, Johor.